Professional Dental Care in Annapolis, MD
At Lighthouse Family Dentistry, we provide patients with high-quality dental care and oral health solutions. However, we do not see oral health as an isolated issue. Your dental health can influence your physical health. For example, common dental problems like tooth decay or gum disease can adversely affect heart health and increase your risk for other inflammatory-related conditions. Diabetes and heart issues are more likely to be impacted by poor oral health. Because of this, we encourage all patients to visit our office for routine dental appointments.
We take a comprehensive approach to treating our patients. Our general preventative treatments help reduce the chance of developing oral health problems. Routine dental care includes a thorough examination and teeth cleanings. In addition, our cosmetic and restorative treatments can treat problems like tooth damage and loss while improving the smile’s appearance.
Professional Dental Care
Our lead dentist, Dr. E. Taylor Meiser, has years of experience as a prosthodontist and general dentist. After graduating from dental school, he traveled around the world. He provided dental care to members of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Merchant Marine, New Zealand Air Force, Army, and civilians. Following dental school, he continued his education in the field, learning the best methods to restore the smile and maintain his patient’s oral health. Dr. Meiser has also taught and mentored fellow dentists.
Learn more about our dental office:
- Meet Dr. E. Taylor Meiser
- Learn more about our dental technology
- Read our Patient Safety and Infection Control Protocol
- Patient testimonials for inspiration
Comfort for Every Patient at our Annapolis Dentist Office
At Lighthouse Family Dentistry, Dr. Meiser and his team understand that it can be difficult for some patients to visit the dentist. Some patients may have dental fear caused by a negative experience or anxiety caused by loud noises or dental tools. We offer anesthesia and dental sedation for patients with severe dental fear or anxiety. These dental tools help relax patients to receive the care they need.
If you or a loved one are anxious or fearful about visiting the dentist, please contact our office. We will work with you to find the right solution.
Modern Dental Services and Technology
Our dental office uses the latest in dental technology and uses modern techniques in-office to replace missing teeth, realign crooked teeth, and brighten the smile:
- ClearCorrect: ClearCorrect uses invisible aligners and offers discreet and comfortable orthodontic treatment. Additionally, with ClearCorrect aligners, patients can eat without dietary restrictions and fully brush and floss their teeth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are the gold standard of dental restorations. Patients with a missing tooth can receive a single dental implant, while patients with rows or arches of lost teeth can receive implant-supported restorations.
- Professional Teeth Whitening: Our in-office and take-home teeth whitening treatments help remove stains from the tooth enamel. In-office whitening treatment is great for patients who want immediate results. Alternatively, take-home treatment allows patients to comfortably whiten their smiles in the comfort of their own homes. Both types of treatments are customizable to fit the needs of each patient.
- CEREC: We can create dental crowns, inlays, and onlays in our office using CEREC technology. CEREC stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramic. This technology uses CAD/CAM, allowing our patients to receive same-day dental crowns because we can design and create their restorations in-office.
- CBCT: Cone-beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) is a modern dental x-ray that creates 3-dimensional images. With CBCT scans, our dentists can see the bone, nerve pathways, and tissues. For example, we often use CBCT scans to help plan out orthodontic and restorative treatments.
- Intraoral Scanners: We can take digital dental impressions using handheld scanners. Gone are the days of messy dental molds. Now our patients can feel comfortable receiving quick impressions without tasteless gels.
Request a Dentist Office Consultation Today
Are you looking for a friendly dental office in Annapolis, Maryland? Call Lighthouse Family Dentistry for dental care today at 410-324-7287. Feel free to schedule a dental appointment with Dr. Meiser online. If you require accommodation or have any questions, please let us know, and we will gladly help.